Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Meme of Eight

Tembow tagged me for yet another meme...I'm not really a meme person. But since a blogger friend asked so nicely....

Well- here goes. Finish the following 8 beginnings of a sentence:

1. I wish I could... learn to relax and have more bitachon in Hashem.
2. My biggest fear is... losing a person close to me.
3. I hate to... figure out what I have to accomplish in life and then do it.
4. I love... searching and solving problems.
5. Today I will... finish the things I should have done yesterday.
6. Yesterday I... procrastinated.
7. My hair is... covered, right now with a fun scarf.
8. I will never... lower myself by agreeing with the public opinion just 'because.'
I'm not tagging anyone...since most were tagged already.

6 comments:

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

First of all, nice job on your fav icon, I like it!

Great Answers

tembow said...

i like your answer for number 8- i totally agree with you. tho it is hard at some times

nmf #7 said...

Jewish Side: thanks! I used one of the websites that host a favicon for you- very easy to do.
Tembow- thanks for the tag. I never liked the "just because" or the "this is the way things are done" answer. I always want to know why. Usually the why makes sense, so why not know it?!

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

NMF#7: yea, I once came upon a website to be able to do it, but I was afraid the picture would come out to small. But yours looks perfect. And Your welcome!

Mikeinmidwood said...

Number 8 is something I would never do either, till they come out with pitchforks and shotguns.

nmf #7 said...

Mike- thanks for stopping by.
But how many people actually own pitchforks nowadays?